starting on Wednesday, September 11 our reservation system will open up at 3pm!
Locally and globally inspired.
This cozy place was built in 1932 as a church and then later on was an architect’s office, daycare, butcher shop, BBQ restaurant and bakery. The history goes on.
Vita and Burke Smith fell in love with this cute building and decided to give it a new life. With a tremendous love of books and cooking, the perfect name was born - Cookbook.
271 7th Street East
Ketchum, Idaho 83340
Closed Mondays and Tuesdays
We take same day reservation requests for parties of 1-5 people starting right at 5pm Wednesday - Sunday.
(Please note this will change to 3pm on September 11th)
1. Click SAME DAY RESERVATION REQUEST button.
2. Add your name, party size (1-5 people) and preferred time. Please mention the timeframe that works for you ( example 5:30-6:15 or 6-6:30 ).
3. Within 10-20 minutes (if not sooner) we will text you or call you to confirm your request or to offer the next earliest available time. Please keep your phone available and respond ASAP in order to secure your reservation.
For groups of 6-10 people you can reserve a table in advance the same month.
Reservations for each month open on the first day of that month at noon.
1. Click ADVANCE RESERVATIONS button.
2. Pick the date and fill out the form. We will contact you and get the credit card info to hold your reservation.
3. Please Note: We have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. Any reservations missed, changed, or cancelled within these time restrictions may incur a $25 fee per person. Half of this amount will be donated to the Hunger Coalition.